The 2nd ROLF Buskers FestSeptember 19, 2015
~ in support of Rainbow of Life Forces The 7th Gold Ribbon Grant-A-Wish Campaign for the underprivileged children.
- Venue: Perdana Botanical Gardens (Lake Garden), Kuala Lumpur
- Date: 26th September, 2015
- Time: 2pm – 7pm
Map above indicates the parking area and event site:
- The Blue Square is the event venue.
- The Yellow Square is the parking space for visitors.
- The Red Square is the parking space for buses.
ROLF Buskers’ Fest at Lake Garden starts from 2pm and ends at 7pm on 26th September, 2015. This event is a family oriented, free-to-attend festival presented on mostly outdoor stages. The objective of organizing this event is to create a vibrant new festival experience that would entertain the children and youth who attended while at the same time raise funds for the orphanages.
- Pertubuhan Kebajikan Dan Perlindungan Nur Qaseh Malaysia
- Yayasan Sunbeams Home
- Lighthouse Children Welfare Home Association
- Persatuan Kebajikan Sinthamani Divine Life Ashram KL & Selangor
- Rumah Raudhatul Al Faeez
- Rumah Charis Children Home
The Organizer is inviting students from colleges and universities to take part in this program
- INTI International University
- University Putra Malaysia
- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman
- International Medical University
- MONASH University
- Taylor’s University
- HELP University
- SEGI University
- Danny One 温力铭
- Windy 陈姳予
Tips to Buskers hats are welcomed and appreciated! Buskers choose one of the beneficiaries to work with and donate the gross collection from busking to the said beneficiary.
For those who are interested in busking, kindly contact us at +603-62577999 or 019-2720999. Terms and Conditions apply.