Rainbow of Life Forces (ROLF) Campaign
a community initiative project by CreatiVision Group of Companies
Rainbow of Life Forces Campaign or ROLF was initiated to give hope to all children regardless of race, religion, background and nationality. ROLF brings nations together in mutually supportive relationships when it comes to enhancing the quality of life for children. ROLF consists of 7 campaigns. They are Blue Ribbon Campaign, followed by Gold, Orange, Red, Yellow, Green, and Purple. Each of the campaign is formed to support and help children in different situation.
ROLF is not an organization or a foundation. ROLF is a facilitator and promoter which supports and assists legitimate charitable organizations in their operations. It is formed to give hope to all children regardless of race, religion, background and nationality.
In a nutshell, ROLF is about:
- to provide a voice for children and their families on issues of critical concerns.
- to promote, protect and sustain the physical, mental, emotional and behavioral health of the children.
- to give the children happy memories to share, no matter what the future may hold.
- to fulfill the dreams and wishes of children by answering their desires.
- to provide people from all walks of life a chance to help our children who are underprivileged or physically/ mentally disabled.
- We make positive Change
- We try to cultivate Hope
- We strive for Improvement through continuous learning
- We make Long term commitment
- We vow to Do everything right
- No fund raising activities from the public.
- No commercial promotions.
- No ceremonious protocol/ ”red carpet” reception for VIP guests/ donors in all activities.
- 不会提供捐赠者或贵宾特别待遇或接待, 所有捐赠者地位平等，大家以小孩为重。
Blue Ribbon Campaign:
- An awareness campaign to bring attention to childhood diseases.
- Launched in year 2007
Orange Ribbon Campaign:
- An awareness campaign for Youth Social Responsibility (YSR)
- Launched in year 2008
Gold Ribbon Campaign:
- An awareness campaign to grant and fulfill wishes of the underprivileged children.
- Launched in year 2009
Green Ribbon Campaign:
- Environmental education for the children
- Launched in year 2011
Yellow Ribbon Campaign:
- A Gratitude Campaign
- Launched in year 2013
Red Ribbon Campaign:
- Aids to the children in emergency cases like earthquakes, tsunami and floods.
- Launched in year 2014
Purple Ribbon Campaign:
- Educational Programs for underprivileged children
- Launched in year 2015